So, on Wednesday night, Bella and I went out to fertilize pumpkins and measure their heights.
Some of the plants are over a foot tall, and others are only 3 inches tall.
To each plant, I added a handful of Tomato-Tone, which had 3% N, 4% P, and 6% K. This is the first major dose of fertilizer that these little guys have received.
The rain let up a bit at the end of last week. But even with that, the bottom plots are super soaked. Wet, mucky, sinking several inches while adding fertilizer.
The transplants are doing well, but most of their existing leaves had died and fallen off, with black sunburn/mildew. Need to reneem, as it has rained so much.