A critical component in teaching portfolios is providing evidence of artifacts created for teaching purposes. This page offers evidence of the activites I have created, including how to videos, review sheets, and other handouts.
Soils 200 Lab : Intro to Soil Science
- Online step by step calculation videos
- Soil Structure Teaching Aid (.doc)
- Three pre lab assessments
- Online animation videos
Soils 515 Lab: Graduate Soil Physics
- Case Study Scenario encompassing the soil texture, particle density, specific surface analysis, and bulk density.
K-12 Website Resources:
- Primary Web content writer for the Soil Science Society of America Teachers Website.
- Wrote an online Teachers Guide for the Scoop Book, grades 4-6.
Really good post!