I have been practicing charcuterie, and totally invented my first sausage recipe. A Thai styled red curry sausage made with pork butt I got on markdown.
I literally love this brand, and use it all the time. It is a ready made paste that creates easy to make curries, soups, marinades,and other things.
4 lbs pork butt, chunked into pieces
8 tbsp red curry paste
2 tbsp powdered ginger
2 tbsp garlic
5 tsp salt
1/4 c lemon juice
1/4 c water
Keep everything as cold as possiblw.
Put water and lemon juice mix into the refrigerator to stay cool.
1. Put the pork chunks through the grinder on the large die setting.
2. Mix the curry paste, powdered ginger, garlic, and salt together, then mix it into the ground pork.
3. Cool the mix in the refrigerator. Then pass the spices mixed in the meat through the fine die.
4. Mix in the liquid and stir until sticky.
5. Optinally, you can stuff the meat into casing, but I prefer mine loose.